Tension carpet laying 5000 € /ex VAT*
Are you looking for a B2B general contractor for Tension carpet laying ?
On Myspecialist.be you will find:
- an B2B general contractor who has been reviewed with 5 stars from customers,
- who's available straightaway,
- who lives close to you.
How? Myspecialist.be kindly asks each customer who received help to confirm whether the freelancer who carried out the job deserves 5 stars.Click on REQUEST A QUOTE and a B2B general contractor who's been evaluated with 5 stars will call you within 24 hours. In case of an emergency, don't hesitate and call our helpdesk on 02 775 84 84.
What can a B2B general contractor of the Myspecialist network do for your application for "Tension carpet laying"?
Tension laying is intended for high-quality carpets (wool or jute-backed carpet). This technique consists of fixing the carpet, by means of seams or iron-on strips, to strips nailed to the floor. This method will not only preserve the life of the carpet, but will also provide better correction. Myspecialist offers you qualified and experienced professionals with the specific tools you need: knee kick or stretching machine, allowing you to work on large areas of carpet. In this way your carpet will be laid in a perfect way (without creases) and will last for a long time. Have you been seduced by the warmth and cozy atmosphere of carpet? Call on a 5-star certified professional from Myspécialist.be to install your carpet. Take advantage of our offer: 200m2 for a price of 5000€ (25€/m2 approximately). Ask for a tailor-made quote now!
TO SERVE YOU, SIMPLE AND EFFICIENT OPERATION.
PRICES & CONDITIONS
- Regular price: The mission is supported in a period of 48 hours to 3 weeks.
- Emergency price: The mission is supported within 24 hours.
- Free quote excluding transport costs.
- This price includes the delivery time for the assignment described above.
- This price does not include materials or supplies.
- Free quote excluding transport costs. National transport fixed price of €28 per shift.
- These price are indicative and validated by the independent who will carry out the assignment.
In your neighborhood, each B2B general contractor has been awarded 5 stars by the customers that he has helped. Leave your small and big jobs confidently in the care of an B2B general contractor of our network MYSPECIALIST.BE.
THE QUALITY OF THE INDEPENDENTS OF THE MYSPECIALIST NETWORK IS EVALUATED AT 4.78/5
I am extremely happy with the service provided by Mr Gabriel and would gladly recommend him to our friends.Thank you for putting us in contact.
Très gentil et très professionnel dans sa présentation.
Prix très compétitifs pour un service au top, merci pour votre aide